Benefits that eyelash extensions
eyelash extensions. Many celebrities are even going so far as to getting them applied professionally in order to create a statement and make the most out of their appearance. What makes them so appealing? Here are a few benefits that eyelash extensions offer you:
* Eyelashes look wicked long! In addition to giving your eyes an instant facelift (because fuller lashes make eyes look bigger), longer lashes enable you to wear mascara on a daily basis – giving your lashes a thick, full appearance.
* Eyelash extensions make your eyelashes look fabulous! As we have said in other articles, the right shade of mascara can really enhance the overall appeal of your appearance. However, if you are not willing to spend time applying lash curler after lash curler each morning to achieve that desired effect, then perhaps it is time for you to consider eyelash extensions as an alternative.
* Eyelash extensions will never smudge or run! If you were looking for an option that lets natural lashes be and do their own thing without taking any effort on your part (other than applying some simple mascara), then this is it.
* There is something for everyone! It seems like there are different styles of eyelashes available for you to wear, which makes your choice much easier than if you were solely dependent on the availability of mascara. Choices include individual lashes (one at a time), clusters, fans and many more. Your beauty technician will help you pick out the specific style that will best suit your needs while keeping in mind your budget, lifestyle and eye shape among other things.
* Eyelash extensions can last anywhere from six weeks to three months depending on how often they need to be replaced (varies by person). If you’re travelling, you can get your eyelash extensions reapplied at a local beauty salon, but keep in mind that not all salons offer this service.
* They’re a snap to remove! At least compared to some other permanent or going on vacation soon, then this is the ideal option because all you have to do is continue to use your preferred eyeliner as normal and you’ll never have to worry about taking off your mascara.
* Eyelash extensions can be applied in a matter of minutes, which makes them a truly viable option for those busy people who need their beauty products to be quick and easy. They typically take anywhere between one hour and two hours depending on the size of your eyes (smaller eyes are faster than larger ones) and if it is a full set or not. A full set means that they use multiple clusters of lashes as opposed to just individual lashes, so if you want your eyelashes looking especially fantastic then opt for this service!
Of course, there are some things that you should always keep in mind when considering eyelash extensions:
* Consult your doctor first if you are allergic to adhesives.
* Make sure that the salon uses sterilization techniques to avoid any infections or diseases. You probably don’t want an infection right around the eyes, after all!
* If they aren’t applied correctly, they can fall out fast and even cause damage to your natural lashes in a manner of weeks. This could leave you with nothing but bare eyes when you wake up every morning. Talk about scary! Therefore, make sure that the technician is licensed and insured as these two things are definitely signs that he/she has been properly trained. Check out reviews on other people’s experiences at the salon too before making a final decision on where you’ll be getting your eyelashes done.
* Think about how much a new pair of false eyelashes costs before opting for eyelash extensions. While they won’t run you as much money as mascara, they are going to set you back at least $100 depending on where you live and the type of lashes that you get. Plus, when some salons charge per cluster (which means that if your eyes are small then it would take several clusters to equal the effect of one full set) then this is something else that you should keep in mind when calculating the cost out. Still not sure? Then ask for an estimate so that there are no surprises! It’s always best to be prepared than not, after all! Call Now at lashing out studio 603-965-6212
Eyelash extensions are a relatively fast and painless method of lengthening and enhancing your eyelashes to the point of making them look stunning. They’re ideal for those who love putting effort into their looks, but dislike the long waiting time that comes with mascara or other semi-permanent eyelash enhancement methods. They come in different styles so that every woman can get the style that she wants without having to compromise on her beauty routine. (By Isabelle Moyer)
How do I pick out my lashes?
Your lash technician will examine your eyes using magnification and then choose a suitable length for you based on what will work best with both your eye shape and facial structure as well as any allergies or sensitivities you might. They will also be able to answer any other questions that you might have about the best length for you or if they are using individual lashes vs clusters.
How do I take care of my new lash extensions?
Always cleanse them first in warm water with a mild, oil-free soap. Maintain this routine daily by washing your face with warm water and then brushing out the dirt and debris before going to bed at night and leaving them alone while sleeping. You can use an oil-based eye make up remover, but otherwise avoid getting anything oily near your eyes as this could cause damage to the lashes. If you find that you love wearing liquid eyeliner underneath your lashes now then try getting it done with black eyeliner instead so that the color will match your new lashes better.
To maintain the length of your extensions, you should keep up with a regular trim every few weeks to keep them looking their best. Because the lash technician attaches each extension individually, they can be trimmed evenly so that no one will notice the difference and at least some growth will have time to take place between visits. You’ll always want to schedule this appointment for right after a shower when your skin is clean and soft so that it’s easier for you to fall asleep afterwards too. The technician might also use silk fusion adhesive here if he/she is feeling generous!
Lashing out studio concord NH, one of best lash extension companies in Concord NH